Hubbard Park Place is a new mixed-use infill development with 101 apartment units, office space, parking, and a rooftop pool.
The Michael B. Coleman Governmental Center is a new office building for the City of Columbus, that will serve as a “one-stop shop” for residents and businesses to take care of a multitude of City-related transactions.
The Brunner Building is a six-story mixed-use project that will include retail space, office space, and apartment units.
The $30 million project included new housing to accommodate thirty Greek chapters, encouraging students to engage with each other in shared outdoor spaces.
Schooley Caldwell designed a three-story addition to the existing building at 937-951 North High Street in the Short North.
Schooley Caldwell was part of the Design/Build team designing OSU's North Residential District Transformation, which added over 3,200 beds and helped revitalize north campus.
Griggs Reservoir Boathouse, which serves the OSU crew team, the Greater Columbus Rowing Association, Columbus Recreation and Parks, and neighborhood/community groups.
Schooley Caldwell was the Design Architect for the $11.2 million renovation and addition at Stewart Elementary, a historic school in German Village originally built in 1874
This project involved renovation of a 96,000 SF, 6-story academic building as well as construction of a 20,000 SF addition.
Schooley Caldwell completed a comprehensive Master Plan for the nine buildings that make up Franklin County’s Government Center in downtown Columbus. Schooley Caldwell subsequently designed the new entry pavilion at the Hall of Justice building, which ties together the existing complex with the new courthouse building which was completed in 2010.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the turn-of-the-century Palm House at the Franklin Park Conservatory is an extraordinary Victorian glass structure that houses an equally extraordinary botanical collection.
Schooley Caldwell served as Architect of Record for the $170,000,000, full renovation and expansion of five student housing facilities in the south campus area: Siebert, Stradley, Park, Smith, and Steeb Halls.
Schooley Caldwell designed a complete renovation and a 10,000 SF addition to the 1921 Clinton Elementary School.
Slated for demolition, East High School, with its prominent location on Broad Street, the decision was made to reuse the building and add on to it. Schooley Caldwell provided historic preservation design and mechanical and electrical engineering for the renovation and expansion.
Building owners and contractors frequently draw upon our in-depth knowledge of the vast array of codes and standards to solve complex and unique challenges. Our technical expertise allows us to sensitively integrate complex contemporary systems into historic buildings — as well as design dynamic, efficient and functional and new structures.